Defining “Anti-Semitism” – Assault on Inquiry and Speech – ITEL Radio – 2.11.17
The ever encroaching Jewish tyranny on the West via a Jewish assault on intellectual inquiry and assault on free speech and freedom of thought was the primary underlying theme of the February 11, 2017 show. The latest assault came from the London Assembly’s adoption of a “definition of anti-Semitism”, which is intended to clamp down on any criticism of Jews and their fabrication of history which largely is intended to vilify Western civilization while holding their crimes against humanity blameless.
To get an idea as to the absolute assault on Reason and Logic, here are some of the “definitions of anti-Semitism” as put forward by the London Assembly:
- Calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews in the name of a radical ideology or an extremist view of religion.
- Making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotypical allegations about Jews as such or the power of Jews as collective â€” such as, especially but not exclusively, the myth about a world Jewish conspiracy or of Jews controlling the media, economy, government or other societal institutions.
- Accusing Jews as a people of being responsible for real or imagined wrongdoing committed by a single Jewish person or group, or even for acts committed by non-Jews.
- Denying the fact, scope, mechanisms (e.g. gas chambers) or intentionality of the genocide of the Jewish people at the hands of National Socialist Germany and its supporters and accomplices during World War II (the Holocaust).
- Accusing the Jews as a people, or Israel as a state, of inventing or exaggerating the Holocaust.
- Accusing Jewish citizens of being more loyal to Israel, or to the alleged priorities of Jews worldwide, than to the interests of their own nations.
- Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, e.g., by claiming that the existence of a State of Israel is a racist endeavour.
- Applying double standards by requiring of it behaviour not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation.
- Using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism (e.g., claims of Jews killing Jesus or blood libel) to characterize Israel or Israelis.
- Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis.
- Holding Jews collectively responsible for actions of the state of Israel.
We went through each point and pointed out the alien absurdity of allowing such insane and illogical “definitions” to exist.
This was a full 3 hour show filled with esoteric constructions pointing to the ongoing war of Judaism against the Western world.
You can hear the entire show here:
ITEL Radio Full Show – 2.11.17
Easter Symbolism – It Ain’t Jewish! – ITEL – 4.20.19
It is that time of year again, when Jews gather en masse and raise aRead More
Western Civilization under Assault – ITEL PT – 4.18.19
The fire (arson?) targeting the Cathedral of Notre Dame, one of the most iconic architecturalRead More