Fabian Fjalling – Investigation Sweden – ITEL – 1.19.19
Fabian Fjälling, a Swedish political activist and former associate for an organization called “Investigation Sweden” which was ultimately shut down by the government, visited Inside the Eye – Live! to discuss some of his efforts at exposing the harmful effects of the current government in Sweden on the Swedish people.
Although Fabian is not well known outside of Sweden, his efforts in Sweden were successful to the point of the government working to shut down his organization.
We discussed quite a few areas, including the following:
- The Communist LGBTQ government that controls Sweden
- Mis-attribution of crimes (falsely labeling migrants as “Swedes”)
- The hypocritical nature of Jews who are behind the migration crisis in Sweden
- Social engineering that has created a welcome environment for sexual crimes against women
- Socially exposed areas (no go zones)
Quite an insightful interview that intimates that Sweden is already in a low level civil war. A recommended listen.
ITEL Radio Interview – Fabian Fjälling – 1.19.19
Simon Lindberg – Leader, Nordic Resistance Movement – ITEL 11.9.19
Simon Lindberg, leader of the Nordic Resistance Movement, joined Inside the Eye – Live! forRead More
Joe Atwill on ITEL – 9.7.19
Joe Atwill, perhaps best known for this book “Caesar’s Messiah”, joined Inside the Eye –Read More